Wednesday, September 8, 2010

As lich king dwindles down!

   Its always interesting to see how the server takes the end of expansions. Most people take a break till the new one, in this case Cataclysm. Some give up and farm gold, mats, etc... And some are kinda there. So I have devised a list of things id like to do in order to keep me busy in WoW till Cataclyms.

  • Achieve 5,000 honorable kills on my hunter
  • Gear and raid on my Death Knight
  • Learn how to "Play" the auction house
  • Earn gold
  • Kill heroic Deathwhisper on 25
  • Kite the world dragon to orgrimmar
  • Solo the guy outside of Black Temple
   Thats pretty much it, if your a person that loves wow but finds yourself really really struggled to keep busy, I advise you give this a try and make big events out of it. Thats it for this week! Id like to get more followers so I can do a little "Ask Mav" day or something. Im also going to start other weekly things consisting of several different things.

   Stay tuned for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. oh dear god "mav" now a blog? i wanna be a part of it D= guess who dis is mon :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. TICO^
    LOL U STILL 5K HONOR KILLS!

    ReplyDelete